Position: Ultrasound Technologist
Location: Troy, NY, 12180
Contract: 13 weeks
Shift: 07 am -3pm
Pay Scale: $65 – $70/hr(weekly gross $2800)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use ultrasound equipment to create images of internal body structures.
- Analyze and interpret ultrasound images.
- Report ultrasound findings to physicians.
- Prepare patients for ultrasound procedures.
- Maintain ultrasound equipment and supplies.
- Document ultrasound procedures and results.
- Participate in quality control programs.
- Educate patients and their families about ultrasound procedures.
Ultrasound Technologist Requirements:
- Diploma or associate degree in sonography
- Current state licensure as an ultrasound technologist
- BLS from AHA
- ARDMS must
- 1+ years of experience in sonography
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Knowledge of ultrasound procedures and equipment
Recruiter Email: [email@example.com]