Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
Recording and monitoring a patient's vital signs. Promoting well-being by educating patients on self-care techniques. Consulting with doctors and other medical staff to determine the optimal treatment plan. Administering over-the-counter and non-intravenous medications
Registered Nurse Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Registered Nurse Requirements
- Degree in nursing.
- Active state licensure as a registered nurse.
- Active BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- RN license for the state of PA- Active
- BLS/ CPR certificate- Active
- Co-vid Card
- Drivers' licenses
Working Hours: All shifts
Pay Rate: $45/hrs. – $50/hrs. on W2
Thanks, and regards.