Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologist and current CST or completion of an appropriate training program for Surgical Technology in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States or in the United States Public Health Service or employed to practice Surgical Technology in a healthcare facility prior to September 1, 2009 required.
- Minimum 1 year operating room experience Required.
- RECENT ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- CANDIDATES NEED TO HAVE OR (operating room) SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST
- Salary Range: $23.10 – $30 (10+ years of experience) * they could go as high as $31-$34 but they Rarely pay those amounts
- Sign ON: CASE BY CASE BASIS PENDING on HR Approval (NOT GUAREENTEED that they'll be getting a sign on )
- Relocation: CASE BY CASE BASIS