NICEVILLE, FL 32578
It offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) OR Surgical Technician where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Surgical Technician to assist the multi-disciplinary health care team in clinical support functions and promote a safe, compassionate patient care environment. The Surgical Technician will work in collaboration under the direction of the RN and Surgeon during surgical procedures.
What will you do in this role?
· Perform scrub duties for various surgical procedures
· Demonstrates knowledge and application of sterile technique, instruments and supplies needed for surgical cases
· Communicates and participates in patient care activities in direct conjunction with the RN
What qualifications will you need?
· Graduation from Surgical Technician program
· BLS (AHA Healthcare Provider) is required
· Previous scrubbing experience is preferred
· Surgical Technologist Certification is preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Twin Cities Hospital is a 65-bed hospital. Our medical staff includes more than 150 physicians. We are located at Highway 85 North and College Boulevard in Niceville. We offer all private rooms and the first local Certified Orthopedic Joint Replacement Program and Certified Spine Surgery Program. Our hospital has a state-of-the-art surgery center. Our services include emergency services, a critical care unit, and a Certified Diabetes Education Program. We offer a variety of inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging and laboratory services. We have the only local hospital-based Wellness Center. Our Wellness Center offers a variety of health-related seminars throughout the year. We are committed to patient-centered care.
- Do NOT need to be certified
- Previous hospital experience is preferred
- Shifts are Full-Time Days
Salary Range $_20.60_ min – $____$27.76___ max K Based on years of experience
Sign On Bonus: ____$10,000_____