Location: Dallas, TX 75234
Job Type: Per Diem.
Pay/Salary: UPTO $1320 WEEKLY GROSS/ 33 per hour
Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
As a Surgical Technician, you will play a crucial role in assisting surgeons and nurses during surgical procedures. Your expertise and attention to detail will contribute to successful surgical outcomes and ensure patient safety. This is an opportunity to work alongside highly skilled professionals and make a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients.
Surgical Technician Responsibilities
- Prepare the operating room for surgical procedures, ensuring all necessary instruments, equipment, and supplies are ready and sterile.
- Assist the surgical team in donning sterile gowns and gloves, and maintain a sterile field throughout the procedure.
- Pass instruments, sutures, and other supplies to the surgeon and anticipate their needs during the surgery.
- Operate specialized surgical equipment, such as suction devices, cautery machines, and endoscopic instruments, under the guidance of the surgeon.
- Monitor patients' vital signs and communicate any changes or concerns to the surgical team.
- Collaborate with the nursing staff to ensure a smooth workflow and efficient patient care.
- Adhere to strict infection control protocols and maintain a clean and organized operating room environment.
Surgical Technician Requirements
- Certification or diploma from an accredited Surgical Technician program.
- 1 experience as a Surgical Technician in an operating room setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of surgical instruments, equipment, and procedures.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Commitment to patient safety and high-quality care.
- AHA BLS required
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
P:14088494086 E: [email protected]
Office location: 1172 Murphy Avenue # 227 San Jose, CA 95131
Fax : 408-441-9201