Location: Maywood, IL, 60153
Contract: 13 weeks with possible extension
Shift: 7a-7p or 7p -7a
Saturday & Sunday(Weekends shift)
Pay Scale: $2000- $2664 Weekly gross
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use ultrasound equipment to create images of internal body structures.
- Analyze and interpret ultrasound images.
- Report ultrasound findings to physicians.
- Prepare patients for ultrasound procedures.
- Maintain ultrasound equipment and supplies.
- Document ultrasound procedures and results.
- Participate in quality control programs.
- Educate patients and their families about ultrasound procedures.
- Diploma or associate degree in sonography
- Current state licensure as a sonographer
- 1+ years of experience in sonography
- ARDMS: Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS AB), or (ARDMS), or (OB/GYN), or (PS), and /or RVT(VT)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Knowledge of ultrasound procedures and equipment
Recruiter Email: [[email protected]]