Per diem OR Contract Role available: Registered Nurse, Multiple shifts in North Carolina
Position: Registered Nurse
Time: Working Hours AM/PM Shifts (Multiple shifts available)
Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well-known provider for healthcare services within United States. United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed to your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our healthcare team. As an integral member of our organization, you will be responsible for providing high-quality patient care, collaborating with healthcare professionals, and ensuring the well-being of our patients. The ideal candidate should possess excellent clinical skills, strong communication abilities, and a commitment to delivering patient-centered care.
- Assess and monitor patients' health conditions, including vital signs, symptoms, and medical histories.
- Administer medications, treatments, and therapies as prescribed by physicians.
- Perform nursing procedures and interventions, such as wound care, catheterization, and IV administration.
- Develop and implement individualized care plans based on patient assessments, in collaboration with healthcare team members.
- Educate patients and their families about health conditions, treatment plans, and self-care techniques.
- Provide emotional support and counseling to patients and their loved ones, addressing their concerns and answering questions.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of patient records, including assessments, interventions, and medication administration.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive and coordinated patient care.
- Advocate for patients' rights, ensuring their voices are heard and their needs are met.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to licensed practical nurses (LPNs), nursing assistants, and other support staff as necessary.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements and evidence-based practices in nursing through ongoing education and professional development.
- Valid and current Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) or Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program.
- Demonstrated clinical competence and proficiency in nursing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and healthcare team members.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic healthcare environment.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Dedication to providing patient-centered care and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) systems and healthcare technology.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, as needed.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a skilled and compassionate RN committed to delivering exceptional patient care, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our dedicated healthcare team!
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
- Driver's License
- License Verification
- CPR/BLS for all caregivers
- Social Security Card
- Covid Vaccination/Exemption
- Badge Photo
- Mailing Address
Let's connect over a call to discuss more, please provide your updated resume and best time to reach out to discuss more.
Email: [email protected]