Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
- Level 2 Trauma
- Non-Accredited Nursing School Candidates Accepted
- Open to considering candidates from non-acute care settings.
- (Different lines of Non Acute Care Nursing care)
- Non Specialty areas are more in need for residency candidates.
- No more than 6 months of RN experience – ideally less than 2 months of hospital and no more than 6 months of nursing home/home health.
- Med/Surg & PCU: $29.81
- ICU: $30.94
- Specialty: $32.79
- *Rates could be more if they have previous LPN (at least 2 years), CNA (at least 4 years), EMT/Paramedic, RT.
- Sign on – $10k – 2 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance: Case by Case Basis for Out of State Case