Position: RN – Interventional Radiology
Location: Cleveland, OH 44109
Duration: 13 weeks contract
Start Date: ASAP
No of positions: 3
- United Health Care Staffing (DBA: United Health System) is a well-known provider for healthcare services within United States.
- United Health Care Staffing has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
- At United Health Care Staffing (DBA: United Health System), we realize the key to success is to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed to strive for your success
Specific Work Responsibilities:
- Pre-procedural & post-procedural care if patients coming for Endoscopy procedures, cardiac cauterization, electrophysiology procedures and interventional radiology procedures.
- Must have experience working in a Preoperative & Postoperative area.
- Network Access and/or Various Apps needed EPIC
- Valid registered nursing licensure in the state.
- Desired Qualifications: Should have experience with IR, Cath/EP & Endoscopy patients
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and ambulate intermittently during the day. May need to sit or stand for extended periods. See in the normal visual range with or without correction. Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction. Ability to lift 250-300 pounds with assistance. Ability to push/pull up to 500 pounds with assistance. Requires some exposure to communicable diseases or body fluids. Requires some exposure to chemicals and cleaning products.
United Health Care Staffing, Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 408-604-8501 (Text Please)