Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Location: Redding , CA
Job Type: CONTRACT.
Shift: – Day
Number of Positions: 05
Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
As an RN in the Emergency Department, you will be responsible for providing quality patient care to individuals who are experiencing medical emergencies, injuries, or other acute health conditions. You will be responsible for triaging patients, performing assessments, and administering treatments and medications.
Registered Nurse ER Responsibilities
- Assess patients' medical conditions and document findings accurately in electronic medical records (EMR)
- Triage patients based on the severity of their condition and prioritize care accordingly
- Provide direct patient care including administering medications, performing diagnostic tests, and providing wound care
- Monitor and document patients' vital signs and responses to treatments
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement comprehensive care plans for patients
- Assist in the stabilization and transfer of critically ill or injured patients to other departments or hospitals
- Educate patients and families on their conditions and available resources for ongoing care
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by adhering to infection control and safety protocols
Registered Nurse ER Requirements
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Active state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Minimum 1 Years Experience in emergency room.
- Active IA RN license required
- AHA BLS required
- AHA ACLS required
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility