Position: Case Management RN
Location: Silver Spring, MD 20910
Contract: 09/03/2023 – 12/02/2023
Shift: 08:00 – 16:30, 40 hrs weekly
Pay : weekly gross pay upto 1700
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assess the needs of patients and their families and develop a plan of care that addresses those needs.
- Coordinate the care of patients with other healthcare providers, such as physicians, nurses, and social workers.
- Advocate for patients and their families to ensure that they receive the care they need.
- Educate patients and their families about their condition and treatment plan.
- Facilitate the discharge planning process and ensure that patients have a smooth transition to home or another setting.
- Monitor the patient's progress and make adjustments to the plan of care as needed.
Case Management RN Requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN) degree
- Current state licensure as an RN
- 2+ years of experience in nursing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Compassion and empathy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and systems