Brief Company Intro:
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States. United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us! We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
Respiratory Therapist Responsibilities:
- Monitoring patient physiological responses to therapy such as arterial blood gases, vital signs or blood chemistry, and lung function changes, and consulting with physicians if there are adverse reactions.
- Working as part of a team of health care professionals to manage patient care by assisting with medical procedures.
- Setting up and operating devices including therapeutic gas administration apparatus, mechanical ventilators, environmental control systems, and aerosol generators.
- Following specified parameters of treatment.
- Providing emergency care, such as external cardiac massage, artificial respiration, or assistance with cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Inspecting, testing, cleaning, and maintaining respiratory therapy equipment to ensure it is functioning safely and efficiently.
- Maintaining charts that contain patient identification and therapy information.
- Measuring arterial blood gases, reading prescriptions, lung capacity, and reviewing other information to assess patient condition.
- Relaying blood analysis results to a physician.
- Making emergency visits to resolve equipment problems when necessary.
- Ordering equipment repairs when necessary.
- Explaining health care treatment procedures to patients to gain cooperation.
- Checking pulmonary function in patients.