Job Position: Registered Respiratory Therapist
Location: Thornton, CO
Duration: Direct Hire
Shift: Full-time Days
- The RRT will provide services, timely and efficiently, at appropriate levels to all patients and in all settings served by the department.
- The RRT will perform tasks and duties as outlined in the Respiratory Care Departments Policy and Procedure Manual and will maintain clinical competencies through participation in educational and orientation programs.
- The RRT should also be able to provide advanced clinical expertise and education to departmental staff members and other members of the healthcare team.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Respiratory Therapist; Registration – National Board for Respiratory Care; BLS, ACLS through AHA or ARC upon hire. PALS, NRP within 3 months of hire. Will accept pending licensure.
- Education: Graduate of an Accredited Respiratory Therapy Program. Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy (graduate of AMA accredited RT Program).
- Experience: One year experience in acute care preferred. Willing to consider New Grads! Critical Care/ICU and NICU/PICU experience is highly preferred.
- Special Qualifications: Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members.
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient