Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
We are looking for a surgical nurse to be responsible for preoperative patient care. The responsibilities of a surgical nurse include measuring and recording vitals, administering medication, and preparing patients for surgery.
RN Surgery Responsibilities
- Giving preoperative instructions.
- Preparing patients for surgery.
- Assisting the Anaesthetist and Surgeons when needed.
- Sterilizing and marking incision sites.
- Intervening when there are complications.
- Administering medication.
- Preparing the operating room.
RN Surgery Requirements
- Bachelor of science in nursing.
- RN Licence.
- Clinical experience.
- Responsive in emergency situations.
- Active RI RN license required
- AHA BLS required
- AHA ACLS required
- Updated Resume
- Covid Card
- Driver’s License
- Two professional supervisor References
0700 am -1530 pm(40hrs/week)
Upto $3000 weekly(Pay rate upto $75/hr on w2 without benefits)
Woonsocket, RI 02895
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility