Type: RN – Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Location: Alturas, CA 96101
Type: 13 weeks contract
No of positions: 5
Brief Company Intro:
United Health System is a well-known provider for healthcare services within United States. United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us! We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results.
The RN collaborates with interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement a plan of care for a specific group of assigned patients, ensuring the coordination of care between other disciplines, physicians, and support staff. Performs professional nursing duties that incorporate the psychosocial, psychomotor and age-appropriate cognitive skills of the patient/family/significant other to assess, plan, intervene and advocate for the patient on an ongoing basis throughout the continuum of care.
- Diagnosing the disease by analysing the patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Performing lab work and giving complete information to the physician about the patient’s condition during anesthesia.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity plus a proper diet.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules, and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
Requirements of Registered Nurse:
- Minimum a year of RN experience is must
- Current active license as an RN to practice in the state
United Health Care Staffing, Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 408-604-8501 (Text Please)