Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
Recording and monitoring a patient's vital signs. Promoting well-being by educating patients on self-care techniques. Consulting with doctors and other medical staff to determine the optimal treatment plan. Administering over-the-counter and non-intravenous medications
Registered Nurse Responsibilities
- Plan and implement nursing care including the administration of medication, therapeutic agents, treatments and disease prevention, orders by the physician, and obtain specimens for diagnostic testing
- Participate as a member of the Inter-disciplinary team in developing multidisciplinary treatment efforts; assist physicians with medical or minor surgical procedures, and prepare records and other reports
- Provide observation, ongoing patient/youth assessments, and therapeutic intervention consistent with the patient/youth physical and psychological status; evaluate effectiveness of patient/youth treatment regimens and record progress
- Document all nursing activities in medical records, including an initial nursing assessment, treatment interventions, and patient/youth education
- Ensure a safe therapeutic environment for the patient/youth and staff; maintain order; and supervise the conduct of patient/youth.
Registered Nurse Requirements
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Active CA RN license required
- AHA BLS required
- AHA ACLS required
40 hours a week (Sat- Wed 2pm to 10pm)
Weekly Gross Upto $2900
San Quentin, CA, 94964
Email – [email protected]
Contact – 510-983-4650