Kissimmee, FL 32742
Job Summary and Qualifications
Under the direction of the Radiologist, performs all computerized tomography scans on various portions of the body to assist the medical staff in the detection of abnormalities. Performs duties and functions as a Radiology Technologist as assigned. This position requires providing care/service to a critically through sub-acutely ill pediatric through geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Hospital. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the core values. The employee shall support Hospital's strategic plan and the goals and director of the Performance Improvement Plan.
- Vocational School Graduate of an approved School of Radiology or Associate Degree
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT) (R) at hire or transfer
- Florida State HRS General Radiography license
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- No experience required.
- NEW GRAD ACCEPTED
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred