Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
We are looking for an attentive physical therapist assistant to help physical therapists with their sessions. The physical therapist assistant is responsible for massaging patients, sanitizing treatment areas, and setting up therapy equipment.
To be successful as a physical therapist assistant you must have excellent interpersonal skills. A good physical therapist assistant has the strength to lift and move patients with mobility problems.
Physical Therapist Assistant Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls.
- Schedule appointments.
- Massage and stretch muscles where necessary.
- Set up therapy equipment.
- Sanitize therapy area.
- Lift or move patients.
- Monitor patients during sessions.
- Guide patients through exercises where necessary.
- Brief patients and their families on after-therapy care.
Physical Therapist Assistant Requirements
- Certification from a physical therapist assistant program.
- Valid physical therapist assistant license.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and move patients.
- Computer literacy skills
- Rehab expereince preferred
- Updated Resume
- State PTA License
- Covid Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
- BLS Certificate
8 Weeks to13 Weeks Contract
35-36 hrs Guarantee
$40 to $44 hrly
Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)