Position: Physical Therapist Assistant-PTA
35-36 hrs Guarantee
Candidates interested for Per Diems may also apply.
Physical Therapist Assistant Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments.
- Massage and stretch muscles where necessary.
- Set up therapy equipment.
- Lift or move patients.
- Monitor patients during sessions.
- Guide patients through exercises where necessary.
- Brief patients and their families on after-therapy care.
Physical Therapist Assistant Requirements:
- Certification from a physical therapist assistant program.
- Valid physical therapist assistant license.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and move patients.
- Computer literacy skills.