Location: Montrose, CO
Job Type: Contract
Shift: – 13 weeks 40 hrs weekly day shift
Pay/Salary: weekly gross pau upto $2400
Rehabilitation Type(s): Outpatient
Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
Physical therapists use exercises, massage, functional movement training and other techniques to help people injuries and illness recover movement, reduce pain, get stronger and more flexible, and perform day to day tasks. Their patients often suffer from fractures, neck can back injuries, neurological disorders and injuries related to sports and work. The therapist will develop a treatment plan to assist in their long term recovery. They may also be called a physical therapy technician or sport therapist.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition.
- Assessing and interpreting patient evaluations and test results.
- Developing treatment plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Creating personalized fitness-oriented health care programs for patients.
- Administering medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.
- Advising patients on exercise techniques.
- Advising patients and their families about in-home treatment options.
- Providing educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics and ways to promote physical health.
- Consulting and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Documenting patient care history.
- Complying with rules, regulations, and procedures.
Physical Therapist Requirements
- A master degree in physical therapy from an accredited educational institution.
- Passed the National Physical Therapist Examination (NPTE).
- Compliant with state regulatory requirements.
- A valid license to practice physical therapy.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Compassionate and attentive to detail.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Ability to manage patients with different personalities.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence at a professional level.
- Ability to use a computer and software proficiently.
- Drive to continually learn new treatment techniques.
- Completion of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)-accredited residency program.
- Updated Resume
- State PT License
- Covid Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
- BLS Certificate
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
P:4088494086 E: [email protected]
Office location: 1172 Murphy Avenue # 227 San Jose, CA 95131
Fax : 408-441-9201