Position: Physical Therapist (PT)
Location: Chico, CA
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: 13 weeks
Pay Scale : Upto $1800 to $2000 weekly
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition.
- Assessing and interpreting patient evaluations and test results.
- Developing treatment plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Creating personalized fitness-oriented health care programs for patients.
- Administering medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.
- Advising patients on exercise techniques.
- Advising patients and their families about in-home treatment options.
- Providing educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics and ways to promote physical health.
- Complying with rules, regulations, and procedures.
Physical Therapist Requirements
- A master degree in physical therapy from an accredited educational institution.
- Passed the National Physical Therapist Examination (NPTE).
- A valid license to practice physical therapy.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence at a professional level.
- Completion of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)-accredited residency program.
- Updated Resume
- State PT License
- Covid Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
- BLS Certificate
- ACP Training
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
P: 510-569-9884 E: email@example.com
uhcstaffing.com I uhcstaffing.com/jobs
Office location: 1172 Murphy Avenue # 227 San Jose, CA 95131