Per diem Role available: Certified Nursing Assistant, Multiple shifts in North Carolina
Position: Certified Nursing Assistant
Duration: Per diem role with possibility of Contract
Working Hours AM/PM Shifts (Multiple shifts available)
Brief Company Intro:
United Health System is a well-known provider for healthcare services within United States. United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us! We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to become a part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
- Providing great patient care. Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, – using the toilet, walking, standing, or exercising. Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive an appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers, and nurses about patient conditions, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.
Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy) CEU Credits Travel Perks Retirement Plan eligibility PTO eligibility
Direct: +1 (510) 983-4500
Email: [email protected]
United Health Care Staffing