Position: Occupational Therapist
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Start: As sson as possible
Contract: 13 Weeks
Pay Scale : Upto $1400 to $1600 weekly
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities:
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan.
- Assessing home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed.
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities.
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help clients regain lost skills.
- Preparing clients for a return to work.
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Complying with federal, state, and local certification requirements.
Occupational Therapist Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in occupational therapy from a university certified by the ACOTE (Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education) or AOTA (American -Occupational Therapy Association).
- Certified by the National Board for Certification.
- Compliant with state healthcare regulatory requirements.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and physical therapy programs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to take care of clients with different personalities.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to assess patient conditions and work with treatment plans.
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
P: 510-569-9884 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
uhcstaffing.com I uhcstaffing.com/jobs
Office location: 1172 Murphy Avenue # 227 San Jose, CA 95131
Fax : 408-441-920