Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
Recording and monitoring a patient's vital signs. Promoting well-being by educating patients on self-care techniques. Consulting with doctors and other medical staff to determine the optimal treatment plan. Administering over-the-counter and non-intravenous medications
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Nurse Practitioner Requirements
- Master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-NP.
- Current state licensure as a Nurse Practitioner and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
- Active CA NP license required
- AHA BLS required
- AHA ACLS required
- ABM/MAB within 60 days of hire, annual thereafter
Schedule M-F 8am – 4pm
Weekly Gross Upto $ 2180
Vacaville, CA, 95687
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 510-983-4650