Brief Company Intro:
United Health System is a well-known provider for healthcare services within United States. United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
LPN, We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
Location: Oak Lawn, IL, 60453
Nuclear Medicine Technologists are responsible for many tasks throughout the work day. A job description for a Nuclear Medicine Technologist may contain the following duties and responsibilities
- Explain medical procedures to patients and answer any questions they may have.
- Follow safety procedures to protect the patients and themselves from unnecessary radiation exposure.
- Prepare and administer radioactive drugs to patients.
- Monitor and watch for any unusual reactions patients may have to drugs.
- Operate imaging equipment.
- Maintain detailed procedure records.
- Follow safety and disposal radiation procedures.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
- Driver's License
- License Verification
- CPR/BLS for all caregivers
- Social Security Card
- Covid Vaccination/Exemption
- Badge Photo
- Mailing Address
Let's connect over a call to discuss more, please provide your updated resume and best time to reach out to discuss more.
Email: [email protected]