Position: MRI Technologist
Location: Des Moines, IA 50314
Contract: 13 weeks
Shift: 07:00-19:30, 36 hrs weekly
Pay Scale: Weekly gross pay upto $1750
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare patients for MRI scans.
- Operate and maintain MRI equipment.
- Administer contrast agents as needed.
- Monitor patients during MRI scans.
- Analyze and interpret MRI images.
- Report MRI findings to physicians.
- Document MRI procedures and results.
- Participate in quality control programs.
- Educate patients and their families about MRI procedures.
MRI Technologist Requirements:
- Diploma or associate degree in MRI technology
- Current state licensure as an MRI technologist
- 2 years of experience in MRI technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Knowledge of MRI procedures and equipment