Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
- 1. Graduate of a Radiology School.
- 2. Previous experience in an out-patient MRI role desirable.
- 1. ONE of the following within 6 months of hire date:
- a. American Registration of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT (MR) certification OR
- b. American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (ARMRIT) 2. Must hold a current CPR certification or must obtain during orientation period.
- License, Certificates, or Registrations Preferred: Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) Certification from Texas Department of Health
- Compensation: SAlary range from $31-$45/hr based on years of experience
- Weekend Differentials- $6.50
- On Call- $5.00
- SOB-10K- paid out on the 2/3rd check with a 2yr commitment