Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well-known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
We are seeking to hire a medical assistant who will be responsible for assisting with administrative duties at our facility. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for obtaining patient records and test results, coordinating daily administrative tasks, preparing treatment rooms for examinations, and assisting our practitioners during medical procedures.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Preparing and administering medications for patients as directed by physicians.
Medical Assistant Requirements
- One to two years of experience in a medical setting.
- Must be Certified Medical assistant
- Have a high school diploma, bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- A basic understanding of patient care, medical terminology, coding procedures, reference tools, and appropriate clinical pharmacology for medical assistant practice scope.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Updated Resume
- Certificate of Medical Assistant
- BLS from AHA Must
- Covid card
- Driver’s License
- Two professional References
AM shift(Timings TBA)
Stamford, CT 06095
$1000 weekly gross
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility