Position: Medical Assistant
Location: Soledad, CA 93960
Contract: 6 months
Shift: 7 AM- 3:30 PM
Pay Scale: upto $840weekly
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments, answering phones, and filing paperwork.
- Prepare patients for exams and procedures.
- Collect and record patient medical histories.
- Assist physicians with exams and procedures.
- Administer medications and injections.
- Order and maintain medical supplies.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Educate patients about their health and medications.
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical assistant certificate or diploma
- 1-2 years of experience in medical assisting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures
Recruiter Email: [email protected]