Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
- Valid California RN license
- Current BCLS certification
- National RN Certification preferred
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing required or enrolled. Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum two years in an acute care management position
- Salary Range: $118,539.20 – $177,819.20
- Relocation: Case by Case Basis