Job Position: Manager of Hospital Facilities Management
Location: El Paso, TX
Duration: Direct Hire
Shift: Full-time Days
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, managing and controlling of the engineering program for all hospital facilities.
- Responsible for the areas of building infrastructure systems, grounds, plant equipment operations, quality assurance, plant preventive maintenance, electrical safety, maintenance and repair requests, and repair parts purchases.
- You will plan, organize, manage and control operations of the Engineering Department.
- You will be responsible for the facility preventive maintenance program.
- You will responsible for the facilities electrical safety program.
- You will establish and update engineering policies and procedures.