Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
Licensed Vocational Nurses observe patients, perform basic assessments, and report and document changes in a patient's condition. They also measure vital signs, perform medical treatments, and administer prescribed medications.
- Monitor patients' vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Observe patients' progress throughout treatment.
- Consult patients' families about the patients' progress.
- Completed vocational nursing program.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to keep patient information confidential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Must provide documentation of graduation from an accredited school of vocational nursing, or completion of education and experience as a corpsman in the United States military
American Heart Association (AHA) BLS CPR Certification
Must be willing to work variable days (including weekends), hours and locations as required to meet business needs of the practice
$40/h on W2
Location: Chambersburg, PA, 17202
Thanks & Regards