United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States. United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us! We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
New York State LPN license required. BLS required
40 hours guaranteed weekly or 80 bi-weekly, every other weekend.
Samaritan Keep Home is located in Northern NY in the heart of the Thousand Islands Region where we are located 25 miles south of the Canadian border.
- Monitor patients throughout their treatment.
- Perform routine checks of patients' vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Assist doctors and registered nurses.
- Liaise with patients' families.
- Completed LPN license program.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Empathy for patients.
- Ability to take instructions from doctors and nurses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.