Position: Licensed Practical Nurse – LTC based
Location: La Plata, MD
Time: Working Hours AM/PM Shifts (Multiple shifts available)
Job Type: Contract and Per Diem roles available
Brief Company Intro:
United Health System is a well-known provider for healthcare services within United States. United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
LPN, We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
Licensed Vocational/ Practical Nurses observe patients, perform basic assessments, and report and document changes in a patient's condition. They also measure vital signs, perform medical treatments, and administer prescribed medications.
Rehab nursing is often a team effort, where you work closely with an occupational or physical therapist, a social worker, a primary care physician, a nurse practitioner, and other professionals to support the care of patients and their families.
By working with patients over a prolonged period, you'll get to see your patients get stronger, and in many ways, get their lives back.
Types of Services: Stroke, Neuro, Brain Injuries, Trauma, Spinal, Post Heart Surgical Patients
- Monitor patients' vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Observe patients' progress throughout treatment.
- Consult patients' families about the patients' progress.
- Completed vocational nursing program.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to keep patient information confidential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Multiple per Diem AM/ PM shifts available
- Contract role available
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
- Driver's License
- License Verification
- CPR/BLS for all caregivers
- Social Security Card
- Covid Vaccination/Exemption
- Badge Photo
- Mailing Address
Let's connect over a call to discuss more, please provide your updated resume and best time to reach out to discuss more.
Email: [email protected]