Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
Licensed Vocational Nurses observe patients, perform basic assessments, and report and document changes in a patient's condition. They also measure vital signs, perform medical treatments, and administer prescribed medications.
- Monitor patients' vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Observe patients' progress throughout treatment.
- Consult patients' families about the patients' progress.
Under the direction of the Institution's CEO/CNE or designee, Temporary/Relief LVN shall provide services as permitted within the scope of practice for Licensed Vocational Nurse services in accordance with Institution/Facility policies and procedures.
Duties/Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to
- Organize, provide, and maintain necessary healthcare services consistent with CCHCS policies and procedures.
- Conduct basic hygiene and nursing care, including administration of prescribed medications and the therapeutic effects, treatments, and disease prevention, as ordered by the physician
- Collect information regarding patient status and report the results to the Primary Care Provider (PCP) or RN in a timely manner
- Provide patient/youth education and accurately document care in the approved format, noting and carrying out physician's orders
- Administer/assist with therapeutic measures and treatments
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing as ordered
- Assist the RN and PCP with clinic appointments; e.g., physical exams, minor surgeries, casting, identifying minor illnesses
- Assist mental health professionals by contributing to the treatment planning process and the formal evaluation of patient/youth progress by monitoring and recording observed patient behavior
- Participate in the training of patient/youth in activities of daily living and assist in routine treatments
- Document in the patient/youth health record the nursing care and treatment provided and the patient/youth response to facilitate the continuity of care and communicate to other healthcare providers
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Must provide documentation of graduation from an accredited school of vocational nursing, or completion of education and experience as a corpsman in the United States military
American Heart Association (AHA) BLS CPR Certification
Must be willing to work variable days (including weekends), hours and locations as required to meet business needs of the practice
Weekly Gross upto $2590
Mon – Fri 6 am to 2.30 pm
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
Contact – 510-983-4650