Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)-Outpatient
Location: Bethel, AK 99559
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Shift: M-F, 8am to 5pm
Start Date: Flexible
Number of Positions: 07
Salary: $75,000 to $85,000 Yearly + Benefits
- 2 or 3-year contracts, full benefits, relocation, sign-on
- Bonus and retention bonus
- Each nurse is paired up with one OPC provider
- In addition, they work out of three OPC rooms for patient care.
- Most providers see 14-18 patients per day
- (Most commonly around one patient every 30 minutes). The clinic day moves very
- Candidates will be expected to
- Keep up with the flow and pace and multitask well.
- Each patient is triaged (several intake
- Questions and vital signs documented in our EHR Cerner).
- In between each triage various patient needs
- are addressed (EKG, Immunization updates, NST, dressing change/wound packing,
- Specimen collection, throat swabs, cast care/removal, labs, occasional IV, etc.
- To name a few).
- Each nurse is
- responsible for stocking their rooms each morning in order to be prepared
- Throughout the day.
- Active LPN license for the state of Alaska or upon acceptance.
- LPN Experience in fast paced
- nursing settings (ED, Ambulatory Care, Urgent Care, etc.) and experience with
- EHRs is preferred.
- BLs and ACLS from AHA