Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
Licensed Practical Nurses observe patients, perform basic assessments, and report and document changes in a patient's condition. They also measure vital signs, perform medical treatments, and administer prescribed medications.
- Monitor patients' vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Observe patients' progress throughout treatment.
- Consult patients' families about the patients' progress.
- Completed vocational nursing program.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to keep patient information confidential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- LPN License
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS CPR Certification
- Covid Vaccination Card
- Updated Resume
M-F Day shift
40 hours weekly guaranteed
90 Highway 91 South Dillon, MT 59725
Thanks & Regards,
(408)-837-0222 | [email protected]