Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well-known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
LPN/We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results.
Licensed Vocational/ Practical Nurses observe patients, perform basic assessments, and report and document changes in a patient's condition. They also measure vital signs, perform medical treatments, and administer prescribed medications.
- Monitor patients' vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Observe patients' progress throughout treatment.
- Consult patients' families about the patients' progress.
- Completed vocational nursing program.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to keep patient information confidential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 6pm- 6:00am
- $38 per hour
- Lake Oswego,OR
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
- Driver's License
- License Verification
- CPR/BLS for all caregivers
- Social Security Card
- Covid Vaccination/Exemption
- Badge Photo
- Mailing Address
Let's connect over a call to discuss more, please provide your updated resume and best time to reach out to discuss more.
Recruiter : Neena
Email : [email protected], Contact Details: 510-956-5660