Position: LVN / LPN
Location: Bethel, AK 99559
Duration: 13 weeks contract
Start Date: ASAP
No of positions: 5
Brief Company Intro:
United Health System is a well-known provider for healthcare services within United States. United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us! We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results.
Licensed practical nurses (LPN's) fill important roles in modern healthcare practices. Their primary job duty is to provide routine care, observe patients' health, assist doctors and registered nurses, and communicate instructions to patients regarding medication, home-based care, and preventative lifestyle changes.
Job Responsibilities of LPN:
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications, etc.
- Communicates with patients and their families.
- Observing and recording patients’ conditions and reactions to medications and treatments
- Attends general and medical staff meetings and participates in quality improvement projects.
- Requirements of LPN:
- Excellent communication skills
- Active LPN state license
- BLS Certification
- Minimum 12 months of LPN experience
United Health Care Staffing, Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 408-604-8501 (Text Please)