The Clinical Manager, Nursing is a registered nurse who reports to the Director, Nursing or the Chief Nursing Officer and is responsible and accountable for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the daily operations of a nursing department (s). The Clinical Manager assures that the highest quality of care is provided in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards, as well as other regulations that govern Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Current RN license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
· Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer CPR Card
· Current ACLS (if responsible for Critical Care)
· Certifications may be obtained within first six months of hire with prior CNO approval.
· Minimum of one year experience in specialty; 3 years preferred.
· Supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership aptitude, competency, and qualities.
Salary Estimate: $118,000 – $160,000
Relocation: Case by Case Basis
Sign-On Bonus: Up To $10,000