Position: Human Resources – HRIS Analyst
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Duration: 17 Weeks Contract Assignment
Shift: AM / PM / NOC
Essential Functions of the Job:
1. Design, modify and maintain complex configurations of the HRIS platform, including testing and validation of business processes, security roles, reports, and system integrations.
2. Utilize knowledge and experience with a variety of human resources concepts, practices, and procedures to identify needs and create solutions to support the HR technology needs of the organization.
3. Lead and contribute to requirements gathering and documentation of system configurations across multiple client groups. Coordinate with functional areas within HR and Finance to address technology related needs by partnering with them and/or vendors to analyze workflows and process designs for improvement by leveraging technological capabilities.
4. Lead and organize upgrades, testing and other technical projects as assigned including developing project plans and leading project teams.
5. Coordinate with IT for development, interface, database, and networking support.
6. Coordinate integration solutions using HRIS and other tools, including business process analysis, design, development, and testing. Recommend process/ service improvements and innovative solutions.
7. Manage security and profile settings for HRIS users.
8. Assist HR team and other end-users to identify, analyze, and document business needs and requirements.
9. Assist in development of standard and custom reports for ongoing internal customer needs. Create and support sustainable and efficient HR reporting solutions using multiple data sources.
10. Create and implement periodic audits and analysis to ensure data integrity and identify process improvement opportunities.
BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Management or other relevant degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an HRIS administrator or analyst role.
• Strong knowledge in working with HRIS systems required. Ceridian Dayforce experience preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point.)
• Experience in health care preferred
Verbal and Written Skills Required to Perform the Job:
- Must have excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Must be proficient in making group presentations.
- Technical Knowledge and Skills
Required to Perform the Job:
• Must be knowledgeable of HR theory and applications; proficient in data management, business analysis, system configurations and report design & development.
• Ability to create prototypes and proof-of-concept documentation for driving new solutions.
• Self-directed, highly organized, and able to independently coordinate multiple projects.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills while working with teams to facilitate complex systems configurations.
• Familiar with Human Resources policies and procedures and the impact these policies have on system configurations to meet regulatory and organizational goals.
• Strong business acumen and ability to implement creative system solutions.