Job Position: Director of Nursing Telemetry
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: Direct Hire
Shift: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM M-F
- The Director reports to the Senior Director, Vice President and/or the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Responsible 24 hours a day, with full accountability, for 70-80 staff, 42 beds, and management of patient care in each of his/her units, for promoting the practice of professional nursing in a specified patient care area, and for the acquisition, development, and utilization of resources (human and material) needed to fulfill those responsibilities.
- Liaison between physicians and the patient care team and works cooperatively with administrators, physicians, staff, other managers and all customers of the provide services, which consistently meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities to improve, plan and implement effective changes and evaluate outcomes of process improvement activities.
- Three years recent RN acute care experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Must have current RN license to practice professional nursing in the state of Texas or ability to obtain temporary license prior to hire. Must have Texas RN license within 90 days of hire.
- Will consider Nurse Managers with min 3-5 years of exp within the specialty.