Job Position: Customer Service – Call Processing Representative
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Duration: 17 Weeks Contract
Shift: 10:30 AM – 06:30 PM
- Efficiently and actively provides excellent customer service by properly greeting, listening, assisting, closing each call in a pleasant, professional and helpful manner.
- Ownership of solutions and accurately identify the needs of each of our patients
- Assist patients with scheduling appointments, rescheduling or cancelling appointments, and completion of pre-registration items as necessary following the patient appointment scheduling guidelines.
- Demonstrates ability to multi task, be flexible, ensure accuracy, and meet changing priorities in a fast-paced, high call volume and workload environment.
- Ability to maintain composure when confronted with fast-paced and stressful situations
- Adheres to productivity and quality assurance requirements for the department with emphasis in attention to detail to avoid errors.
- Complete required training on policies and procedures including but not limited to: customer service, registration of patients, phone etiquette and appointment scheduling.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Certifications/Licenses Required:
- Preferred:Relevant medical certification or licensure.
- Experience Required (Minimum level of experience):
- 1 year of healthcare experience, or
- 1 year in a call center, front desk, receptionist, administrative assistant or a combination equal to 1 year,
- Verbal and Written Skills Required to perform the Job:
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge and Skills Required to Perform the Job:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS, MS-Office, telephone devices and voice mail. Must have the ability to type 40WPM. Experience with Nextgen and Dentrix strongly preferred.
- Equipment Used: PC systems and peripherals, multi-key telephone devices, centralized telephone console and other office equipment as applicable.