United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
- Planning and implementing specific treatment programs for individual patients according to the principles and practices of occupational therapy in the system
- Being flexible to meet the needs of the system within many different facilities
- Assisting the occupational therapist in evaluation and assessment of clients of varying diagnoses and ages within the scope of the code of ethics and the law
- Initiating and performing screening process and collects information for the OTR/LOT's review, as delegated and as appropriate
- Collecting data or information for the evaluation as delegated by the OTR, as appropriate
- Executing appropriate treatment plans for patients, as recommended by the Occupational Therapist
- Demonstrating competency in performing a variety of treatment skills such as therapeutic exercise, modalities, ADL's, functional training, and procuring and instructing clients in equipment use per Occupational Therapist's recommendations
- Identifying and implementing appropriate client/family education in consultation with the Occupational Therapist
- Developing and maintaining high-quality occupational therapy services in the clinic to clients' diagnoses and ages
- Demonstrating competency in clinically supervising rehabilitation technicians in consultation with the Occupational Therapist
- Demonstrating competency in clinically supervising occupational therapy assistant students in consultation with the Occupational Therapist
- One year of rehabilitation experience is preferred
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- State Licence for COTA..
Healthcare Recruiting Manager