Position: Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: West Burlington, IA
Duration: 13 weeks Contract
Working Hours: 22:45 – 06:45, 40 hrs weekly
Pay: weekly gross pay upto $900
We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to become a part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
- Providing great patient care. Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, – using the toilet, walking, standing, or exercising. Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers, and nurses about patient conditions, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.
CNA Requirements tate Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Nursing degree from a CNA program.
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction, and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
Let's connect over a call or email recruiter: