Job Position: Clinical Nurse Coordinator Telemetry
Location: WALTON BCH, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Shift: Full-time Days
- The Telemetry Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift.
- In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
- HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
- The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay.
- Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing.
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships.
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Previous charge nurse/service coordinator experience.