Job Position: Clinical Nurse Coordinator Operating Room
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: Direct Hire
Shift: Full-time Days
- As an OR Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment.
- You will work under the general supervision of the unit’s director and you will assume responsibility for the direction and the coordination of all functions in the OR Department on your designated shifts.
- You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients and to provide direction and supervisions to other staff caring for patients.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Two (2) years of acute care experience as an Operating Room (OR) RN.
- Previous charge nurse/service coordinator experience.