Position: Surgical Technician
Location: Woonsocket , RI
Contract: 56 days
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare the operating room (OR) for surgery.
- Set up and maintain surgical instruments and equipment.
- Assist the surgeon and other OR personnel during surgery.
- Administer medications and fluids as directed by the surgeon.
- Monitor the patient's vital signs and provide pain relief.
- Document the surgical procedure.
- Clean and sterilize the OR after surgery.
Surgical Technician Requirements:
- Diploma or associate degree in surgical technology
- Current state licensure as a surgical technician
- 2+ years of experience in surgical technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Knowledge of surgical procedures and equipment