Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
We are looking for a qualified surgical technologist to assist with the operations in our facility. You will be tasked with preparing and sterilizing the operating rooms, as well as the necessary equipment and instruments, prior to any surgical procedure. You will also be charged with preparing the patients for surgery and help provide a great patient experience overall.
- Preparing sterile operating rooms for surgeries.
- Sterilizing equipment and instruments.
- Stocking adequate supplies for surgery.
- Preparing patients for surgery by washing and disinfecting incision sites.
- Providing support during surgery by passing instruments and other supplies.
- Tracking surgical supplies.
- Staying up-to-date on surgical technology, medical terminology, and procedures.
- Working well with surgeons, surgical assistant, nurses and general surgical team.
- Helping provide great patient care.
- CST Certification NBSTSA
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS CPR Certification
- Covid Vaccination Card
- Updated Resume
7 am to 7pm
8 hours & 12 hours shifts available
133 Old Rd.to Nine Acre Corner Concord, MA 01742
Thanks & Regards,
(408)-837-0222 | [email protected]