Position: Sterile Processing Technician
Location: Langhorne, PA 19047
Contract: 12 weeks
Shift: 40 hrs/wk 8a-430
Pay Scale : Weekly gross pay up to $1250
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collecting used and contaminated equipment, instruments, and supplies for sorting and decontamination.
- Manually cleaning supplies of contaminants, removing waste matter, and operating and maintaining decontamination equipment.
- Preparing and packing decontaminated supplies for sterilization.
- Monitoring and operating sterilization equipment.
- Examining supplies meticulously to ensure they are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Testing and reporting any issues or problems with the sterilization equipment.
- Sterilizing, preparing, wrapping, and organizing equipment into instrument trays for use during medical procedures.
- Preparing and delivering all necessary equipment and instruments for surgeries, examinations, medical procedures, and medical carts.
- Maintaining records of sterilization procedures, sterilized items, equipment maintenance, and supplies.
- Controlling the inventory, reordering supplies, and checking expiration dates.
Sterile Processing Technician Requirements
- A High School diploma or equivalent and certification in sterile processing and distribution.
- A clear background check and proof of up-to-date immunizations.
- Technical skills and familiarity with sterilization techniques.
- Updated Resume
- CSPT Certificate must
- BLS certification from AHA
- Covid Card
- Valid ID Proof
- BLS Certificate